Important Dates to Remember
- Graduating seniors pass/fail opt in period, Wednesday, May 12th - Tuesday, May 18th at 5:00 P.M.
- All other students pass/fail opt in period, Tuesday, May 18th – Wednesday, May 26th at 5:00 P.M.
Please Click Here PDF download for instructions on how to view your grades for the current Spring Term and how to change a letter grade to a pass/fail (S/SP/U) grade.
- The last day to withdraw from one or more classes is Friday, April 23rd.
- The last day to withdraw from University (withdraw from all of your classes) is Monday, May 17th.
Virginia State University now offers MULTIPLE-SEMESTER REGISTRATION. This new registration process allows students the opportunity to register for a full academic year (Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022) at one time. MULTIPLE- SEMESTER REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 12, 2021. For more information, please click here .
Summer 2021, Fall 2022 and Spring 2022 is currently viewable. Click Here.
- Click Here PDF download for instructions to register for courses.
- Click Here PDF download for instructions to review your existing schedule. The delivery method is denoted under “campus” on your schedule.
Please use this two – three question survey to help determine if the pass/fail grade option is a beneficial option for you. Click Here to complete the survey.
Please use the calculator below to help determine what your GPA could be if you choose the Pass/Fail option or keep your or letter grade (A-F) for one, some, or all of your classes. Click here for the GPA Calculator.