Important Dates to Remember
- Graduating seniors, Wednesday, December 2nd - Tuesday, December 8th at 5:00 P.M.
- All other students, Tuesday, December 8th- Monday, December 21st at 5:00 P.M.
Please Click Here PDF download for instructions on how to view your grades for the current Spring Term and how to change a letter grade to a pass/fail (S/SP/U) grade.
- The last day to withdraw from one or more classes has been extended to Monday, November 30th
- The last day to withdraw from University (withdraw from all of your classes) is Monday, December 7th.
If you have questions regarding withdraw, please speak to your advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember that withdrawing from class or the university is a formal process and requires you submit a form to the registrar. If you just stop participating or attending class, that is not an official withdraw. Unofficial withdraws can have a negative impact on your financial aid and your GPA.
- Winter 2020 Registration (All Online / Remote Instruction)
- Spring 2021 Registration is currently available. Register NOW!
- Summer Classes will be posted on March 29, 2021
Please make sure that you talk to your advisor to select your classes for next semester.
Please use this two – three question survey to help determine if the pass/fail grade option is a beneficial option for you. Click Here to complete the survey.
Please use the calculator below to help determine what your GPA could be if you choose the Pass/Fail option or keep your or letter grade (A-F) for one, some, or all of your classes. Click here for the GPA Calculator.