VP of Academic Affairs
The Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs is the University’s chief academic officer responsible for the administration and advancement of the University’s academic programs and services.
To these ends, the Provost is immediately responsible for the intellectual life of the University, including the academic quality and vision toward the development and ongoing enhancement of teaching, scholarship and service. Operationally, these obligations comprise recruitment, retention, and development of the faculty and staff; offering highly effective, competitive academic programs; propagation of the University’s research agenda; management and oversight of the budget; implementation of policies, procedures; conceptualization and planning, and assessment models.
- Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs — Dr. Donald E. Palm
- Associate Vice Provost for Academic Affairs/Executive Director for Institutional Effectiveness/SACSCOC Liaison — Dr. Tia A. Minnis
- Associate Vice Provost for Academic Affairs — Dr. Robert N. Corley, III
- Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs — Dr. Kawachi Clemons
- Director for Academic Faculty Recruiting and HR Programs — Ms. Sachiko Goode
- Director of Enrollment and Admissions — Mr. Rodney Hall
- Corporate Relations/Events Director — Ms. Anita Wynn
- University Registrar — Mrs. Nedra Jones, Interim
- Director of Military Affairs — Vacant
- Director of Academic Communications/Public Relations — Dr. Gwen Williams Dandridge
- Director of Honors Program — Dr. Daniel Roberts
- Policy Planning Specialist — Ms. Dorothy Yancey
- Dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies — Dr. Milton Omar Faison