Joint Service Transcript
Obtaining Your Military Joint Service Transcript
Individuals should follow the process below in order to obtain their Military Joint Service Transcript (JST) for University credit hour evaluation of military education and training:
- In Google or Bing, type in “Joint Service Transcripts” and go to the link
- Once in the JST website, register for an account
- Click on transcripts
- Click Official Transcript Request
- Type in “Virginia State University” as the institution to send your transcripts
- Once the JST request is completed, the requesting individual should send an email to the Continuing Education Office & Military Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that a copy of the evaluation can be provided to them.
In the email, the requesting individual should provide their name and write “request evaluation” in the message body of the email.