VSU Board of Visitors Committee and Full Board Meetings
In accordance with the Code of Virginia, the Board of Visitors of Virginia State University (VSU) will
hold meetings on Thursday-Friday, November 18-19, 2021 at the Gateway Dining & Event Center on the
VSU Campus. There will not be an opportunity for public comment at the meetings.
Thursday, November 18, 2021
- 9:00 am – 11:30 am Board Committee on Academic and Student Affairs
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm Board Committee on Facilities, Finance & Audit
- 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm Board Committee on Personnel, Comp. & Governance
- 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm Executive Committee
Friday, November 19, 2021
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Board Committee on Institutional Advancement
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Full Board Meeting
The meetings will be held in open and closed session. All start and ending times for board meetings are
approximate. Meetings may begin either before or after the listed approximate start time as members are ready to proceed. The Board reserves the right to change its schedule as necessary.
Due to continuing public health and safety concerns related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the University
requests all persons to wear masks to enter the meeting space. Attendees will also be requested to
certify that they:
- Do not have any of the symptoms of COVID-19: Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or
difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore
throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms)
- To the best of their knowledge they have not been exposed during the past 14 days to someone
- Have neither tested positive for COVID-19 nor are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Agree to wear a mask at all times and to the extent possible to maintain a 6’ distance between themselves and anyone else.
For additional information, please contact the Office of Communications at 804-524-5583.