Lost and Found
VSU has partnered with Boomerang to improve our lost & found operation on campus for students, faculty, and visitors.
How it works (submitting a claim):
- If you lose an item on campus, you will visit the VSU lost and found page click here to be directed to Boomerang.
- You will select the location where you lost your item to submit a claim form. Be as detailed as possible with your claim
- Once submitted, the location manager will be notified about your claim submission. Please allow the location manager 48-72 hours to get back to you (weekends may be longer due to COB).
How it works (picking up your lost item):
- If we have the item, the location manager will notify you via email, which will include pick-up instructions.
- If we do not have it, that will be communicated as well.
Benefits of Boomerang lost and found:
- Lost & found is now handled entirely online.
- Students, faculty, and visitors can now submit claims to us 24/7 via Boomerang.
- Students do not need to come in person or email/call the university to submit a lost & found report.
- We have a secure, efficient, and smart process to ensure that we get items back to the right owner.