Expecting a Refund this semester?
The University will be issuing student refunds through our payment plan administrator, Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This is an automated refund service that will provide VSU students a choice in how they receive their student refunds.
How the process works
You are sent an email from the Bursar that contains information on how to enroll in and authenticate your student refund account with TMS. This email contains a unique PIN number that students must use to authenticate who they are.
How do I enroll?
- Please choose your preferences now by clicking here. You must complete this simple, important step in order to ensure a prompt and accurate distribution of any refunds you may become eligible for today and in the future.
- Enter your Student ID and Authentication Values.
- Fill out the Profile form and select a Refund Method.
- By check – this is the default option if you do not choose direct deposit or prepaid debit card. Refund checks can be sent to an address of your choice.
- By direct deposit - to a bank account of YOUR choosing.
- By prepaid-reloadable debit card - provided by TMS
Once you have logged into the student refund portal you can choose your refund option and change your refund address. When an overpayment in excess of your semester charges is processed onto your VSU student account, a refund request will be sent to TMS. Once your refund is processed by TMS according to refund options you have chosen, you will then receive an email from TMS informing you that your refund has been processed and when the funds will be available.