Welcome to the VSU Academic Catalog the official source of undergraduate and graduate academic program information. The following are PDF versions of current and former academic catalogs. The material presented is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as the basis of a contract between a student and this institution.
While the provisions of this catalog will ordinarily be applied as stated, Virginia State University reserves the right to change any provision listed in this catalog, including but not limited to academic requirements for graduation, without actual notice to individual students.
To verify the most current curriculum information for a program, please contact the appropriate college or department.
- The University
- Academic Regulations and Procedures
- General Education and Special Academic Programs
- College of Agriculture
- Reginald F. Lewis College of Business
- College of Education
- School of Engineering, Science and Technology
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- General Information and Instructional Faculty
- Complete 2012-2014 Undergraduate Catalog
- Graduate Catalog (2012-2014)
- Undergraduate Catalog (2008-2010)
- Graduate Catalog (2008-2010)
- Undergraduate Catalog (2006-2008)
- Graduate Catalog (2006-2008)
Please use the following form to request revisions to a current catalog. The revision schedule is listed below. Send all questions, revisions and related correspondence to email@example.com.
Last date for changes to the 2014-2016 catalog: May 2014Last date for changes to the 2016-2018 catalog: May 2016
Last date for changes to the 2018-2020 catalog: May 2018
Last date for changes to the 2020-2022 catalog: May 2020