Ellucian Go helps you stay connected to VSU like never before. You'll have access to great features that make your campus experience more effective, more efficient, and more fun.
DOWNLOAD THE ELLUCIAN GO APP
- Stay connected with friends at school
- Campus map that helps you to find your way around
- Important VSU phone numbers at your fingertips
- Keep up with campus news & events
- Check your courses & assignments
- Apple devices running iOS 5.0 or later.
- Android devices running system version 2.3.0 or later.
- Kindle Fire devices running system version 6.3 or later.
HOW DO I CONFIGURE ELLUCIAN GO?
- Download the Ellucian Go App from Google Play, Apple App Store or Amazon (Kindle Fire).
- Launch the app and select 'Virginia State University' from the list of schools.
- Click 'Sign In' on the screen and use your Banner username (V12345678) and password to log in. Using your full email address does not work.
- When you change your Banner password, you will also need to log into the Ellucian Go app with your new password.
* If you are unable to log in using your Banner username and password, you may need to reset your password at the Online Service Desk .
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Do I have to sign in to use the mobile app?
The sign on is only for the students API for grades, courses, and financial information. If you are not a student, you can still use the app to view the other sections.
Q. WHY AM I UNABLE TO SIGN IN?
Make sure that you are using your Banner username (V12345678) and password. You may need to reset your password if it has expired.
Q. WHERE IS MY SCHEDULE?
When you click on 'Schedule' you will see a daily calendar. You must then click 'Full Schedule' in either the top or bottom of the screen. You will see your schedule for the current quarter and have the ability to swipe to the right to see past schedules.
Q. WHAT DO I DO IF THE APP CRASHES?
Please check to make sure your device is listed in the supported devices.
Forcing the app to close through the task manager on Android devices may result in difficulty launching the app again.
If you encounter this error, go to 'settings' > 'applications' or 'application manager' > click on Ellucian Go > then force stop and clear cache. The Ellucian Go app should now launch again. The recommended closing procedure is to use the back or home button.