The HBCU UP with the collaboration of VSU A-STEM Departments and Honors Program offers conferences, seminars, talks and workshops to all students and faculty members.
HBCU UP students are encourage to attend all this activities. Research Interns are encouraged to submit abstracts to national conferences aside from on campus conference and symposiums.
Students has presented to the following conference and symposiums
- Emerging National Conference (ERN) sponsored by AAAS
- American Chemical Society (ACS National and Local)
- Virginia Psychological Association Convention
- Southeast Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society (SERMACS)
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- LSAMP Symposiums sponsored by the LSAMP Alliance
Upcoming Conferences and Seminars
Previous Conferences and Seminars
- 2017 Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- STEAM-H Seminar Series Fall 2016 - Spring 2017
- 2016 Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- 2015 Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- STEAM-H Seminar Series