Each intern is responsible for the following estimated costs incurred during the program:
- Application fee (non-refundable)- $50
- Tuition/Graduation fee- $8550
- Books and supplies- $150- $250
- Parking- $70
- Lab coat/ uniforms- $50
- AND student membership and professional meeting attendance- $250
- Transportation- on your own
- Rent- approximately $800/month
- Meals- on your own
- Background check - $30
- Drug screen - $130
- Other medical tests, drug screen, and background checks as required by rotation sites.
VSU DI do not qualify for financial assistance in the form of state, federal, local, or private loans.