Each intern is responsible for the following estimated costs incurred during the program:
- Application fee (non-refundable)- $50
- Tuition- $8500 ($4250 per semester)
- Graduation fee- $60
- Books and supplies- $150- $250
- Parking- $70
- Lab coat/ uniforms- $50
- AND student membership and professional meeting attendance- $250
- Transportation- on your own
- Rent- approximately $800/month
- Meals- on your own
- Background check - $30
- Drug screen - $130
- Other medical tests, drug screen, and background checks as required by rotation sites.
Financial Aid Available
Students enrolled in the Virginia State University Dietetic Internship Program (Graduate Certificate Program in Food and Nutrition Science) is eligible to apply for federal financial aid. For more information, please visit http://www.vsu.edu/financial-aid/index.php.