The goal of the College is to provide an outstanding education for students in the natural and health sciences in order to prepare them for careers in industry, research, public schools and the health professions. Students also will be prepared to continue with further education in graduate or professional schools (medical, dental, pharmacy, physical therapy, etc.).
The Five Points in Our Mission Include:
- Excellence in undergraduate education.
- Outstanding graduate programs and research opportunities in biology and psychology. The graduate program in biology offers a Master of Science degree. Psychology offers a Master of Science and a Ph.D.
- Preparing students for advanced studies.
- Preparation of middle and high school science teachers (biology and chemistry).
- Enabling students to attain their career goals.