Lost or Stolen VSU TrojanCard?
To report your card lost or stolen, you can login to the VSU eAccounts site 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please note that to re-activate your card, you must do so through the TrojanCard Office.
To deactivate your card, follow the steps below:
- Using a Web Browser:
- Go to http://www.vsu.edu/go/trojancard
- Enter your VSU network ID and password.
- Click the Card Services link at the top of the window.
- Click Deactivate Card.
- Using the Mobile Application:
- Login with your VSU login information
- Touch the Lost Card button.
- Touch the Deactivate Card button at the bottom of the screen.