Technology Services Faculty & Staff Service Desk is the first point of contact for IT information, IT services, and IT support at Virginia State University.
Our IT support services team handles a variety of support requests such as password resets, computer and software installations, and troubleshooting of computer problems.
Technology Services has a new help desk management platform (ServiceDesk) to enhance the IT customer experience to the VSU community. The system can be accessed by anyone on campus with a VSU network account at the web address http://servicedesk.vsu.edu (off campus, launch the VPN first).
Some of the new capabilities available today are:
- Ability to enter a service request via a web portal at the address above
- Track the status of your request and provide feedback
- Enroll in the VSU password self-service reset application and the ability to reset your own logon password
- Review the knowledge base to find answers to frequently asked questions
- Ability to route service requests to non-Technology Services staff members for resolution; with a single system for status updates
All service requests entered by email, telephone, or via the web are entered into the ServiceDesk system and status tracking is available.
Student Help Desk
8:00 am - 5:00 pm,
Monday thru Friday
Harris Hall, Room 8A