Welcome to Virginia State University!
Welcome you to the campus of Virginia State University (VSU). Technology Services is committed to the delivery of reliable information technology solutions and services to support the educational mission of Virginia State University. Whether you attend classes on campus or via the Internet, VSU has enriched its information technology (IT) service offering to provide you with the best information technology environment available for the pursuit of an academic degree or for learning a new skill as a part of life-long learning or extended education program. Some of the IT offerings available for your usage are:
- Internet Self-Service access to student information and schedules
- Wireless access to the Internet is available from everywhere on campus
- Internet-based learning management software with access available from desktop, tablets, and mobile technologies
- Open computer labs that contain academic versions of Microsoft Office, including a 24-hour open computer lab in the Library
- A full service, on campus Help Desk is available for network connectivity and application support and a Student Help Desk that provides customer support for student-owned computing devices
With these IT service offerings plus many more, Virginia State University is poised to provide Students, Faculty, and Staff with a learning environment that is always available from any computing device and from anywhere.