Williams Hall, a freshmen co-educational residence hall, was named in honor of Professor Daniel Barclay Williams, who taught at the college for many years. This three story, 6 wing building was erected in 1934 and completed in 1935.
Williams Hall is equipped with an air-conditioned lobby where students can relax, a recreational area, laundry facilities, and a computer lab that has internet access and word processing capabilities. It is also equiped with one community bathroom per wing.
Residence Educators (RE), who are full‑time professional staff, are responsible for the overall supervision of the residence halls. Graduate Assistants, and Residence Assistants (RA) function as para-professionals and assist the RE in their duties. Night Managers assist the RE with overnight coverage.