Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence/Expert Systems/Cognitive Science
- Software Engineering and CASE TOOLS
- Networks and Communications
- Management Information Systems
- Decision Sciences
- Programming Languages
- Computer Aided Design
- Data Bases
- Telecommunication/Video Teleconferencing
- Logistics and Material Management
- Statistics/Time Series Analysis
- Management Science/Operations Research
- Optimization Techniques
- Differential Equations
Material Sciences and Physics
- Magnetic & Superconductivity
- Kinetics and Mechanics of Reactions
- Molecular Studies
- Laser Applications
- Multimedia Systems
- Xray Crystallography and Radiation Technology
- Thermal Neutron Scattering
- Medium Energy Nuclear Physics
Agricultural and Biological Sciences
- Biodegradation of hazardous waste
- Waste minimization using biological methods.
- Role of environmental factors in the resistance of parasites.
- Electronic microscopy applications in the characterization of parasitic organisms structure identification.
- Pharmaceutical Compounds From Plant Sources.
- Plant Physiology
- Cultivation and collection of wild plants for food and chemicals production.
- Role of neuro-pharmacology in control of breathing.
- Neurophysiological and electrophysiological techniques.
Chemical and Biochemical Sciences
- Analytical studies geared towards waste characterization.
- Process validation in Chemical methodologies for waste minimization.
- Chemical interactions and theoretical modeling of waste management processes.
- In site treatment of chemical waste using air stripping.
- Organic and physical chemistry applications in waste management and environmental areas.
- Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
Geological and Earth Sciences
- Earth Science and mobility studies
- Hydrological and fluid movement studies
- Meteorology and dimatological studies
- Field Geology
- Geomorphology and rock characterization
Engineering and Environmental Sciences
- Lake Restoration
- Water Quality/Water Resources Management
- Impact of air, water and solid pollutants on plants and aquatic systems
- Wetland Ecology and Preservation
- Environmental Impact Studies
- Sampling Programs for Water, Air and Soil Quality
- Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal
- Air pollution and Emission Control
- Waste Minimization/Resource Recycling
- Chemical Unit Processes for Waste Treatment
- Biological Unit Processes for Waste Treatment
- Physical Unit Processes for Waste Treatment
- Feasibility and Policy Studies for Waste Management Monitoring and Modeling of Contaminants in the Environment
- Indoor Air Pollution
- Waste recycling and biomass recovery
- Composite Materials
- Heat/Mass Transfer
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Military Personnel Training
- Pre- and In-service Training
- Technology Transfer Studies
- Management/Operations Research
- Research and Analytical Studies
- Public Policy
- Public Health Evaluation
- Marriage and Family
- HIV-AIDs Studies
- Psychological Research Program Evaluation
- Behavioral Studies
- Race Relations