If you are unable to view the webcast below for any reason please try our alternate location: VSU-TV (mirror)
Do You Want To Watch From An iPhone, iTouch Or An iPad?
Adobe Flash Player is not supported on Apple devices. To view the live event please use our mobile optimized location: VSU-TV (mobile)
Are You Having Trouble Viewing the Video?
This presentation is being streamed through Adobe Flash player. If you are having trouble playing this video, we suggest that you install the latest version of the Flash player.
Note, if you're seeing the "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video" error or you see "Get Flash Player", then follow the instructions below.
Please follow these steps to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe's Flash Player:
- Before installing Adobe Flash, you will need to first uninstall any older versions you currently have running on your computer. To do so, download Adobe's official uninstaller (mac). Make sure to select your correct operating system, and then "Uninstall Flash."
- Now that you've uninstalled the older version of Flash, follow Adobe's instructions for reinstalling the most recent version. The download option is on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once you've downloaded the file, please exit your browser first, and then install the upgraded version of Flash to your computer.
- Finally, open your browser again and come back to this streaming page (http://www.vsu.edu/media/live-stream.php). You should now be able to successfully watch the live event!
If the instructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:
- Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
- Allow http://www.vsu.edu and http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com (our streaming service) as trusted sites in your Firewall software.
- Ensure other applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Player aren't set as the default streaming application, as this could affect the video player.
- Make sure your computer is set up properly for Flash by checking out Adobe's Advanced Troubleshooter (mac).