Mandatory Awareness and Prevention Training
Virginia State University has partnered with Workplace Answers, one of the leaders in the Risk Management industry, to provide on-line training courses to increase awareness and eradicate discrimination, sexual misconduct and violence on campus. All members of the faculty and staff are required to complete the courses as designated. You will need to enter your last name and ID number (same as your "V" number) to access the training.
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education, Staff
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education, Faculty
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education, Faculty Supervisors
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention for Higher Education, Staff Supervisors
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX, VAWA and Clery Act, Faculty and Staff
- Don't know your "V" number, contact the Office of the Human Resources at (804) 524-5090 or (804) 524-5085.
- Can't access the portal with your last name and "V" number, contact HRTraining@vsu.edu and provide your full name, "V" number, and e-mail address so it can be added to the eLearning database. Click here to access the training portal.