Saturday, October 19 vs. Bowie State
- 7:15 a.m. V.I.P Donor Breakfast; Gateway Dining & Events Center (by invitation)
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Homecoming Parade; Downtown Historic Petersburg
- 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Vendors Bazaar; Band Field
- 10 a.m. V.I.P Donor Luncheon; Gateway Dining & Events Center (by invitation)
- 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Alumni Lounge; Tent- Front Lawn
- 2 p.m. Football Game; Rodgers Stadium
- 9 p.m. - Gym Jam; Daniel Gymnasium ($5/students in adv.; $10/students at door)
- 10 p.m. Legends of Troy Homecoming Party; Gateway Dining & Events Center ($30)
Every Homecoming kicks off with a majestic march of Trojans, leading a procession of bands, clubs and organizations from far and wide. The parade of Orange and Blue begins promptly at 9 a.m. in Petersburg on Washington Street; proceeding towards Sycamore Street and culminating at Ettrick Elementary School. We are honored to announce that this year's parade is marshalled by Mrs. Virgie M. Binford.
Interested in participating? Please complete and return the registration form to Robert Anderson, Jr. no later than the close of business on October 14.
Experience Homecoming from a different perspective! Bring your tents, grills, chairs and game spirit to cheer on the Trojans from our Tailgating Lot (Lot #28).