Conference Services helps coordinate:
Important presentation, need meeting space, or event team building training, Conference Services can help clients coordinate their conference or training seminar. Here are a few suggested facilities on VSU Campus to hold your event:
Max Setting Capacity
Jones Dining Hall: 300
- Small: 35
- Medium: 50
- Large: 100
- Computer Labs: 40
- Singleton Hall: 30
Retirement, birthday, class reunion, if you need reception space, we can help you choose a facility on VSU campus that will work best for your event. Here are a few suggested facilities on VSU Campus to hold your event:
Before one of the most exciting days of your life, you have to plan for every detail. Let the Department of Conference Services help you coordinate that special day. Here are a few suggested facilities on VSU Campus to hold your event:
- Anderson Turner – VA Hall: 950
- Virginia Hall Front Lawn
- Banquet Rooms
- Jones Dining Hall: 300
- Gateway Building: 500
Some of you may not be aware, but VSU has a Conference Services Department. We are responsible for all summer camps that are being hosted on campus. So if you or your department is interested in hosting a summer camp, whether it is overnight or just a day camp. We would love to help you.
We set up your residence housing and arrange your meals. You will not have to worry about anything, or paying different departments at different times. We are a ONE STOP SHOP! Here are the steps you need to follow to insure that everyone is served properly.
- Contact Conference Services at either 524-5775 or 524-5017 to give us the basic information.
- We then provide you with a quote which you will need to approve within 2 weeks of receipt.
- You will then get a contract to which you sign and return with a deposit unless you are a University sponsored camp.
- If you are a University sponsored camp, then we will simply need an internal requisition with a signed contract.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time ext.:804-524-5017 or email@example.com
To view our 2015 Summer Camp Planning Guide download the PDF