Virginia State University is a comprehensive, state-supported, land-grant university and historically black institution.
VSU occupies a distinctive niche in the world of higher education as a doctoral granting institution that has a population of 5,300 students, 55 baccalaureate and master’s degree programs, two doctoral programs and three certificates within the following colleges or schools:
- Reginald F. Lewis School of Business
- Engineering, Science and Technology
- Liberal Arts and Education
- Graduate Studies, Research and Outreach
VSU Students Build a Better World through:
- Academics: VSU has outstanding faculty that produces top graduates who have extensive hands-on experience and a proven ability to solve problems using today’s most up-to-date technology.
- Community Service: Our students provide countless hours of community service and assistance that directly impacts the lives of many through various organizations and programs.
- Leadership: VSU Students are well grounded leaders who exemplify their leadership qualities through student organizations, academic projects, academic competitions and experiential learning opportunities.
- Diverse Culture: VSU has a diverse student body and faculty that embraces a global community and culture
VSU is committed to building a better world through challenging academic programs, providing experiential learning opportunities, diverse culture of faculty and students, community service, and leadership.
Come recruit and hire the next leader for your organization.