Fiscal Year 2018
Donors will be recognized for their charitable contributions to Virginia State University (and the Virginia State University Foundation) based on their total fiscal year giving. The following are the revised donor recognition societies at Virginia State University:
University Club Donors – ($1,500 - $2,499): Homecoming Football Game Tickets (2).
Leadership Club Donors – ($2,500 - $4,999): University Club benefits and invitation to December & May Commencement Ceremonies.
President’s Club Donors – ($5,000 - $9,999): Leadership Club benefits and an invitation to President’s Box (Football games) and President’s Suite (Basketball games).
Board Club Donors – ($10,000 - $24,999): President’s Club benefits and invitation to special events such as the Richmond Forum and Chamber of Commerce events.
Founder’s Club Donors – ($25,000+): Board Club benefits and special Presidential and Provost updates each semester.
All Donors will receive:
- VSU Alumni Magazine (January & July).
- Recognition Ribbons at VSU events.
Donor recognition ribbons at VSU events:
- 1882 Society: Donors who contribute to Virginia State University (or the VSU Foundation) at least ten consecutive fiscal years. Contributions must be outright gifts and do not include any matching or soft credit contributions.
- Powell Society: Donors who designate Virginia State University (or the VSU Foundation) in their estate plans. To learn more about Planned Giving at VSU, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at 804-524-6986 or click here.
- VSU Trifecta Donor: Any individual who is a member of the 1882 Society, Powell Society and is a current fiscal year donor. These donors demonstrate their complete belief, value and investment in Virginia State University.
The VSU Board of Visitors approved a new minimum of $25,000 to establish an Endowed Scholarship at Virginia State University. Donors have five years to meet the minimum level before awards can be distributed. Funds will be disbursed at a rate of 4.75% per year. Administrative fees will apply.
For more information or to obtain your VSU giving history, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (804) 524-5045 or email@example.com.