New Student Orientation for students enrolling for the Spring 2015 semester is scheduled for January 10, 2015.
If you have not received specific information regarding orientation please complete the registration form!
During orientation new students will have an opportunity to:
- Take & receive their Trojan ID Card
- Check into their residence hall
- Attend a Trojan Introduction Program briefing session
- Speak with financial aid, academic advising and student account representatives
- Set up email, blackboard accounts and wifi credentials
Students will be navigating the entire campus on this day. Dress accordingly. The university Student Ambassadors will be on call to assist throughout the day! Parents should plan to be on campus until 4:30 p.m. If special accommodations are required please contact Rosezelia Roy via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure a smooth transition on this day by completing the following:
- Satisfy any outstanding enrollment/housing fees
- Complete FAFSA & satisfy all financial aid requirements
- Apply for housing through banner self-service
Email email@example.com with any questions!
If you are new to VSU and have been admitted, the video above explains what the next steps are.
VSU TIP How To's:
If you are new to VSU and you don't know what banner is or how to check your banner ? The video above will explain every step of the process.