Requirements for Admission:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Prospective students from abroad should complete the Undergraduate application and apply for admission in the term in which they wish to enroll. International application packets must be mailed with the application fee in US dollars. Currently, the on-line application process is not available to international students. We expect to make this service available during the school year.
Review the requirements for admission/attendance checklist below. Follow all directions and ensure that your packet contains all of the documents listed. Incomplete packets will not be reviewed.
- A completed application
- Official or certified copies of all academic records (in Native Language) to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- SAT or ACT scores
- Official TOEFL scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from your Guidance Counselor) (Freshmen only).
- Personal Statement or Essay on your Future Aspirations
- US$25.00 non-refundable application fee
- Financial Documents (includes certified Affidavit of Support, Bank Statement not more than 6 months old)
- Proof of Immunization
- Student Information Form
Please note that before an offer of admission will be issued to you, the International Student Advisor will evaluate your Financial Documentation, to ensure that you have satisfied Immigration and Naturalization Service directives. When all University requirements and all International Student Advisement Office requirements have been met, an acceptance letter, and a Form I-20 will be mailed to you. If you already have a Visa or permanent residency card, submit these with your application packet. (U. S. citizens who have traveled abroad and attended a school are not classified as international students).