ACE offers programs and services for you that build an academic skill set, create a sense of community, and reduce self-handicapping measures.
The uniquely designed center provides a conducive learning environment and friendly atmosphere implemented to promote educational excellence, reinforce academic and social well-being, and help you embrace the role of a learner and a discoverer while engaging in a life-changing experience.
Trojan Odyssey is essential to assist you with the transition to college life. The Lyceum Series is designed to engage and enhance your overall educational experience.
- Critical thinking and analysis programs
- Welcome Week and Trojan Introduction Program
- Social and professional engagement referrals
- Undergraduate research and social entrepreneurship
- Lyceum Series (For upcoming Lyceum Series featured speakers, programs, and events visit our calendar) *link to calendar
- Trojan Leadership
Strategic Learning (formerly known as University College and Trojan Peer Coaching) assists with enhancing your academic and scholarly pursuits.
- Individual academic and life style coaching
- Study abroad opportunities
- Stress reduction and time management strategies
- Peer Tutoring
- Group support workshops
Academic Advising works closely with you and faculty to ensure that you have the support needed to obtain a degree conducive to your life, educational and career goals.
- Course scheduling
- Academic performance monitoring
- Credit hours tracking
Career Services provides you with the support needed to ensure a successful post-graduation transition.
- Freshman, transfer and upper class guidance
- Career advising, planning and preparation
- Explore job and internship opportunities
- Graduate school admission assistance
- Career expos and fairs