If you're a VSU student, the Acadmic Advising and Personal Life Coaching Team (A-Team) at The University College of Virginia State University can provide you with the active, nurturing and engrossed resources to help you make progress academically so you can graduation on time.
The team will work closely with the University's academic departments to make sure you and your parents understand the academic requirements of your particular program.
All students can seek services through the University College, but all students who have earned less than 30 credit hours and are majoring in programs at the following schools must work with advisors through the University College rather than at their academic schools.
- School of Liberal Arts and Education
- School of Engineering, Science and Technology
- School of Agriculture
- Reginald F. Lewis School of Business
The following students must also be advised by the University College:
- All incoming transfer students
- All students who have not yet decided on a major
- All students who are in the Individualized Studies Program