What We Do For You
We offer one-on-one support as well as 24-hour online support. Students are encouraged to schedule appointments to receive one-on-one support or to get oriented with the software. Walk-ins are accepted if consultants are not serving patrons with appointments.
What We Won’t Do:
- Edit your paper while you wait - the WEPS does not provide a drop-off service
- Spell check (hint: there’s a little red underline)
- Proofread, edit, or rewrite your writing projects
- Provide assistance with take-home exams or legal documents
- Argue with you or your professor if you do not receive the grade you want on a project
While we offer the option of sharing information about your session, that is only done with your express consent. We will not compromise the confidentiality of your session by discussing it or the contents of your assignments with other tutors or studio visitors.
- Appointments are made on the hour and half hour.
- Plan to work on one assignment per session.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, contact the WEPS Administrative Specialist at 804-524-5833.
- Patrons who arrive more than 10 minutes late for an appointment forfeit their appointment and may reschedule for a later time.