Instructions for Course Registration using BANNER Self-Service
The first step is SEE YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR. It is recommended that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0, Netscape 5.0 or higher. Log onto: http://www.vsu.edu, click on TROJANLINK ; click on Banner; select Self Service for Students (in orange) ; Select Banner Self Service.
Then, follow the instructions listed belo
Enter your Student “V” User ID and PIN.
3. Click the Student and Financial Aid tab.
4. Click Registration link.
5. Click the Add/Drop Classes link.
6. Select the term desired, i.e. Fall 2007, then click the submit button to confirm your selection.
7. Enter your Registration PIN, given to you by your advisor, then click submit.
8. In the Add Classes Worksheet, enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) of the course section into the first available field.
9. Repeat step 8 for each course section until all your courses are listed in the Add Classes Worksheet.
10. After you have entered all the CRN numbers, click Submit Changes to process your registration.
11. The screen will display your confirmed registration as well as any errors that prevented you from getting into a section. Note any resulting registration errors that may display below your schedule, and adjust your schedule as necessary.
12. From the Registration menu, click on Student Detail Schedule to view your schedule in a calendar format and to view a more comprehensive schedule. After viewing your student schedule, please print a copy for your records.
Any problems concerning BANNER Self Service, please contact the student help desk at (804) 524-2000.