The ceremony will be held on Saturday, December 6, 2014 in Daniel Gymnasium with the procession beginning promptly at 9:00 A.M. The doors will open at 7:30 A.M. and close promptly at 8:50 A.M. Participants must assemble in Daniel Gymnasium by 7:30 A.M.
The appearance of a name on any list in the Commencement program must not be considered as conclusive evidence of graduation. Persons who have met all requirements for a particular degree and whose names appear on the lists in the program will receive the degree indicated. The official transcript of the University, signed and sealed by its proper officers, is the official testimony of the possession of the degree.
Participants must take part in rehearsal on Friday, December 5, 2014, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m., in Daniel Gymnasium. Any candidate unable to attend rehearsal, but planning to participate in the ceremony, must report to their college marshal immediately upon arrival at Daniel Gymnasium on Saturday, December 6 at 7:45 a.m. to be placed correctly in the procession.
Any candidate unable to attend rehearsal must make arrangements to pick up their tickets for graduation prior to Friday, December the 5 2014. Please contact Events Coordinator Christy Renaud at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up time.
Cords and cards will be available for pick up Friday, December 5 from 9:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and again from 12:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- College of Graduate Studies: Virginia Hall, Room 203
- College of Agriculture: Owens Hall, Room 103 · RFL College of Business: Front Lobby of Singleton
- College of Education: Harris Hall, Room 131 · College of Engineering and Technology: Engineering Building, Room 315
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Harris Hall, Colson Auditorium
- College of Natural and Health Sciences: Hunter McDaniel, Room 149W