It is the mission of the Account Payable Office to process financial documents in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with State, Federal and University policies and procedures. To process non-payroll payments to vendors and travel reimbursements to faculty and staff. Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external clients.
- CAPP Manual Topic 20310: Expenditure
- CAPP Manual Topic 60108: Expenditure Codes
- CAPP Manual Topic 20335: Travel Regulations
- CAPP Manual Topic 20355: Purchasing Charge Card (SPCC)
- CAPP Manual Topic 20315: Prompt Payment
- University Policy 5504: Small Purchase Charge Card Policy
- University Policy 5505: Locally Funded Travel Requests and Reimbursements