Global links and utilities:

Virginia State University Home

How to get a 1Card?

How to get a VSU 1Card?

New students are issued their cards during registration, while returning students will have their cards activated before the fall semester by the University Card Center. Cards are not replaced annually so be sure to save your 1Card from year to year. Otherwise, you have to pay a replacement fee if the card is lost or damaged.

The 1Card is needed for the following and more:

  • Free admission to home athletic events
  • Free use of VSU recreation and sports facilities
  • Free admission to on-campus entertainment events
  • Viewing account balances online with a unique PIN number
  • Library services
  • Printing services
  • Eating at all VSU Dining Services facilities
  • Campus vending machines
  • Entering your dormitory
  • Using the laundry machines in your dormitory

To obtain a replacement card at any time, visit the University Card Center in the University Telecommunications Services (UTS) Building.

You can replace lost or damaged 1Cards for the following fees:

  • Lost card - $25
  • Damaged card - $10 (you must present the damaged card)

If your card becomes lost or stolen, you can contact the University Card Center or the VSU Department of Police and Public Security. (Can we link here to the Dept. of Police?)

Share this page: