To support the University by providing oversight for major financial and administrative functions, establishing and monitoring compliance with financial and administrative policies and procedures and providing superior services to the University community.
- Ensure the University community receives superior products and services
- Promulgate and ensure compliance with policies and procedures that govern key financial and administrative functions
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance to ensure that financial and general management functions meet and/or exceed state and national standards or recommended best practices.
- Develop procedures and systems that assess the University’s internal control structure
- Promote the philosophy established by the University’s President